Come join Make Wellston Beautiful for our annual Mistletoe Market, held at the Wellston Depot on Saturday, December 3rd from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
VENDOR FAIR: Come by and browse a wide selection of goods sold by local vendors. What a great chance to get some holiday shopping done right at home! Vendors include:
- Butterfly Creek Preserve: Lotions, jewelry, essential oils, and lotion bars
- Grundy Hills Farm, LLC: Alpaca socks and other novelties
- Hester Cosby: Crochet items
- Make it Sweet/Brenna Dixon: Baked goods
- Marilyn Hall: Author of novels including Mothman’s Vengeance, Lights Above Cass, and The Ringmaster’s Secret. She will have books and Christmas/winter paintings on hand.
- Mary Roddy: Floral decor and wreaths
- M&M Designs/Michelle Thompson: sugar cookies, bracelets, earrings, and crochet items
FOOD: A meal consisting of a hot dog, chips, and ski or water will be sold for $5. Take-out is available!
CHINESE AUCTION: A unique variety of items will be available for Chinese auction bidding. Must be present for the drawing at 3:00 pm to win.
The first Saturday in December will be a great day to browse all the great things going on in Wellston! Please plan to make us a part of your stops.