Come join Make Wellston Beautiful for our annual Mistletoe Market, held at the Wellston Depot on Saturday, December 3rd from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
VENDOR FAIR: Come by and browse a wide selection of goods sold by local vendors. What a great chance to get some holiday shopping done right at home! Vendors include:
- Butterfly Creek Preserve: Lotions, jewelry, essential oils, and lotion bars
- Grundy Hills Farm, LLC: Alpaca socks and other novelties
- Hester Cosby: Crochet items
- Make it Sweet/Brenna Dixon: Baked goods
- Marilyn Hall: Author of novels including Mothman’s Vengeance, Lights Above Cass, and The Ringmaster’s Secret. She will have books and Christmas/winter paintings on hand.
- Mary Roddy: Floral decor and wreaths
- M&M Designs/Michelle Thompson: sugar cookies, bracelets, earrings, and crochet items
FOOD: A meal consisting of a hot dog, chips, and ski or water will be sold for $5. Take-out is available!
CHINESE AUCTION: A unique variety of items will be available for Chinese auction bidding. Must be present for the drawing at 3:00 pm to win.
The first Saturday in December will be a great day to browse all the great things going on in Wellston! Please plan to make us a part of your stops.
Fall soccer sign ups are live for U5-U10 players. This season we will only be offering soccer sign ups online. Registrations will close September 2nd.
Softball and baseball sign ups will be in person. Please see the other post on our website.
The fees per player this season is $30 with no discounts.
Soccer Registration Link
Fall ball sign ups!
THESE WILL BE THE ONLY SIGN UP DATES
When- Saturday August 20th 2-4
Monday August 22nd 6-7:30
Wednesday August 24th 6-7:30
Where- Cecil Arthur Field! Due to the main fields being closed we will sign up at Cecil Arthur! The big field over by itself at the main 327 site!
There is no fall T Ball and you will be placed in age groups based on your age for next spring! Meaning- if you will be moving to 10u next year then that’s what you will play this fall!!
THESE WILL BE THE ONLY SIGN UP DATES! We’ll see you there!
Parade and opening ceremony cancelled! Games are still on but stay tuned for possible delay!!!
ONLINE Rec Sports Registrations are EXTENDED through Midnight, Friday, March 11. Those needing fee waivers are welcome to sign-up online. Fill out all information until you reach the payment tab. Our system will save your registration information without payment.
Last chance in-person signups will be held in the coming week. Dates will be announced ASAP.
Registration for MWB Jr. High Softball is now open! Girls in the 6th, 7th, or 8th grade who attend Wellston City Schools are invited to participate.
Registration will close on Friday, February 11th. Please contact Mike Potts with any questions.
Jr. High Baseball sign-up information will be announced separately.
Click this link to register: Jr. High Softball Online Registration Link
We have finalized our list of vendors for the upcoming MWB Vendor Fair this Saturday, December 4th.
Stop by The Depot on Railroad Ave. in Wellston this Saturday from 10am-3pm to shop a wide variety of local vendors with many great holiday gift ideas.
Vendors will include:
- Jolee James Baby + Child – Mandi Derrow Mullikin
- Danielle Rupert – minky blankets and LuLaRoe
- “For the Birds” birdhouses and bird feeders – Tom Nichols Jr.
- Grundy Hills Farm – Alpaca fleece products
- Hester Cosby – Crochet items
- Scentsy – Michele Mays
- Butterfly Creek Preserve – Alicia Lowe
- Rusty Gears Soaps LLC
- Angie Tolliver – Wood Crafts
- Candy Simpson – Crafts
- Make Wellston Beautiful volunteers will be selling concessions including Nachos, Tacos in a Bag, and Taco Salad.
Due to space, we cannot accept any additional vendors.
Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you this Saturday at The Depot as part of the many terrific events going on in Wellston!
We are just a couple weeks away from our annual Holiday Vendor Fair! Stop by the Depot from 10 am – 3 pm on Saturday, December 4th to shop a wide variety of great local vendors. Hot lunch will also be for sale.
What a great way to kickstart your holiday shopping! Event proceeds benefit MWB programs and community projects.